DAM Structures are pleased to announce that they have been awarded BCSA (British Constructional Steel Association) membership.
The BCSA has acknowledged that DAM Structures has the personnel, organisation, experience, knowledge, equipment, capability and commitment to produce steelwork of the required quality for heavy industrial projects for the below Classification and Categorisation categories.
- C – Heavy industrial platework for plant structures, bunkers, hoppers, silos etc
- E – Large span portals (over 30m)
- F – Medium/small span portals (up to 30m) and low rise buildings (up to 4 storeys)
- G – Medium rise buildings (from 5 to 15 storeys)
- J – Tubular steelwork where tubular construction forms a major part of the structure
- K – Towers and masts
- L – Architectural steelwork for staircases, balconies, canopies etc
- M – Frames for machinery, supports for plant and conveyors
- R – Refurbishment
This enables clients to select tender lists of similarly qualified companies and DAM Structures has been awarded a steelwork contract value of up to £6,000,000.
The British Constructional Steelwork Association is the trade association for the constructional steelwork industry in the UK and Ireland.