SITE MANAGER – IMMEDIATE VACANCY
Due to continued and sustained growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Site Manager to join our team. This role will be initially office based at Battersea Power Station in London.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the day to day running of the site team and oversee, steel erection activities.
- Pre plan and prioritise workloads for the site team to ensure deadlines are met.
- Plan and organise crane lifts effectively.
- Liaise frequently with the contract managers and to schedule the workloads of sub-contractors on site.
- Carry out in-depth risk assessments and write up accurate method statements.
- Promote on site health and safety at all times and deal effectively with any accidents or near misses.
- Act as the primary contact in relation to any client facing issues and ensure they are resolved in a professional and efficient manner.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Structural steel background.
- Demonstrable ability to manage 20 men plus
- Demonstrable experience in the planning and programming of steel work (and associated packages) installation.
- Demonstrable experience in the production of risk assessments, method statements, ITP documentation, and associated site documentation.
- CSCS black card
- First Aid at Work Certificate
- Safety Critical Medical
- Excellent knowledge of Word/ Excel/ Tekla
- CPCS Appointed Person – lifting operations or crane supervisor certificate (desirable)
- Temporary Works Supervisor (desirable)
A competitive salary is available, dependent on the level of experience and certification the applicants hold. Alternatively, we would consider a sub-contract position.
This role offers a permanent contract, after a successfully completed probationary period of thirteen weeks.
Suitable candidates, holding the above requirements should send their C.V and covering letter to office@Damstructures.co.uk.
We always welcome discussion with individuals with appropriate qualifications, experience or interest regarding opportunities across all aspects of the company’s operations.
If you would like to express your interest in working for DAM Structures then please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Potential roles available are as follows:
- Fabricator/Welder (Factory or site based)
- Machine Operator
- Site Manager/Supervisor
- Steel Erector
- Yard Loader
- Office Assistant